I’ve decided to share with you one of my most cherished recipes. There’s no going wrong with this one and it’s perfect for Fish Friday. Even us meat lovers would be happy to be presented with this easy and super healthy meal.
I’ve only put the ingredients for 2 people because it’s me and my mum’s go-to dish when the rest of the family are out but it can be easily doubled or even halved if you only need to serve yourself.
If you’re more in the mood for a heartwarming soup, check out my Cod Chowder which uses this recipe!
2 Fillets of Cod (or similar white fish)
2 Slices of Parma Ham
2 Vines of Cherry Tomatoes
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees celsius (fan oven) and heat a lightly greased tin
- Place the cod fillets in a bowl and squeeze a bit of lemon juice on each one. Sprinkle some paprika over the fillets and season with black pepper. I don’t usually add salt to the fish because the parma ham is salty enough.
- Wrap each fillet in a slice of parma ham widthways and place in the heated tin
- Lastly, place two vines of cherry tomatoes on either side of the fillets and put in the oven for 14-16 mins
- Serve with roasted baby potatoes or rice
5 thoughts on “Oven Roasted Cod in Parma Ham”
Hi Spill the Beans! I love your blog, and the name. I wanted to nominate you for the Infinite Dreams Award! You can find more info here 🙂 https://redvelvetsnow.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/the-infinity-dreams-award/
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Red Velvet Snow, I’ve put up my answers 🙂
Oh this looks lovely! And I like the simplicity of it as well!
Thanks, it’s one of my favourites. You should try it! It’s also nice with chicken if you’re not a fan of fish